Renting a test chamber from Dawsonpharma
Our walk in test chambers are available in sizes starting from 7.5m² (Internal area) with off the shelf models from 12m². They are capable of maintaining a variety of temperature and humidity conditions, ranging from -40°C to +80°C and Relative Humidity of 5% RH to 95% RH.
Our test chambers can be totally bespoke to meet your specific needs. Our expert team will find solutions to overcome restrictions, such as various site constraints and our units can also be linked to the side of your pre-existing facility.
Our test chambers can suit almost any need, recent applications of our chambers include;
- De-infestation of museum artifacts (carpets, tapestry, wood etc)
- Debugging of museum animal parts, bones etc
- Vegetation and plant heat and humidity testing
- Clean rooms
- Leather storage
- Motorcar and accessory extreme weather testing & research
- Storing forensic evidence
- Holding fresh tropical fish
- Testing industrial/commercial meters
- Electrical control panel testing
- Horticulture testing
- Dark rooms