Purpose built Dawson units for controlled defrost applications.
Having made sure that your product is blast frozen properly and quickly, it is vital that the defrosting is equally controlled to avoid any risk of bacteria and for better yields on slicing or cutting. Out Defrost Units are designed to raise product temperature safely the required temperature and then hold the product in storage at the correct temperature until required. Tempering Units are available in sizes that can accommodate 10 to 25 pallets. They can be rented for short or long term, depending on your needs. There are many more benefits you can avail if you decide to rent or buy this unit from us. Read more.
Dawsonrentals defrost units offer:
- On-site training provided as standard
- Built-in safety features to prevent the box or produce from over heating
- Product security
- Pre-order calculations ensuring correct equipment specifications
- Technical advice on equipment selection and specification
- A range of sizes from 10 to 25 standard UK pallets
- Data logger to provide quality control throughout cycle
- Accurate defrost control of +/- 0.5° C ensures products do not exceed critical temperature throughout cycle.
The required results are achieved by the careful positioning of temperature sensing probes. These probes monitor product skin and core temperature and automatically regulate the air temperature accordingly.
The graph below shows the typical working temperature values of our Temperature / Defrost unit in action. It indicates how readings from the core and skin probes are used to automatically control the air temperature. This crucial information can be printed from the data loggere or a computer and provides evidence of your product integrity and due diligence.
If you would like more information about the benefits, please feel free to contact us.